The Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack has come a long way since its inception in 2008 as the Nonprofit Starter Pack. Powered by the collective skill and knowledge of a community of Salesforce users, the NPSP has evolved into a solid set of tools to help nonprofits cultivate meaningful relationships with their communities. Over the years there have been many small improvements to the app, as well as big leaps like the Household Account Model and Customizable Rollups.
This year we applaud what may be the most significant addition to the NPSP yet - integrated payment processing. Until now, accepting payment in the NPSP meant turning to the App Exchange or custom integrations. Enter Elevate - Saleforce.org’s own suite of integrated offerings to help nonprofit organizations give their constituents a better overall giving experience.
What is Salesforce Elevate?
- Streamline all donation data in Salesforce
- Build and personalize custom donation pages that easily integrate with marketing tools
- Accept online donations and process payments
- Accept single donations in the Salesforce interface
- View, manage, and automate recurring donation transactions
Benefits of Salesforce Elevate
- Accepting donations easier - Whether from the front desk of your center, or by telephone calls to your development office, your staff can process donations via credit card quickly, easily and securely within Salesforce.
- If you are live with Traction Rec, you’re familiar with the features and benefits of Worldpay Express. Salesforce Elevate supports Worldpay express as one of its gateway options, so you can use a single payment processor across all your payments.
- Eliminate the need for 3rd party packages and paid integration to process donations on Salesforce, decrease administration costs and total cost of ownership.
Integrated Fundraising in the Power of Us Program
Newly announced at Dreamforce ’21 is that Elevate will be rolled into the Power of Us program. This means base Elevate functionality will be available at no additional licensing cost, allowing your organization to get started with no risk!
Nonprofits and educational institutions of all sizes can now access Elevate — Salesforce.org’s integrated fundraising platform — through the Power of Us Program with no up-front costs. If your team is ready to elevate its fundraising efforts, connect with us to see how we can help your donation processing.