Streamlining customer service for a connected experience
Improved and enhanced customer experience: Members expressed that the registration process was smooth and convenient. They very much appreciated not having to stand in line at the JCC and the digital first approach. This positioned the JCC to continue leveraging their digital platform throughout the camp process, directing parents to their portal with the ability to update household information, and campers’ details such as swim abilities, friend requests, allergies and more in their Salesforce records.
Real time data analysis: Real time data was instantly accessible to the CEO, camp directors and staff. Previously this information was unattainable.
Utilization of Salesforce automation: Staff members had more time to focus on customer engagement and service, answering questions over the phone or via online chat rather than processing paperwork.
The solution was scaled: Expanding the use of the enrollment group field, the JCC was able, for the very first time, to allow for online registration for preschool. Preschool admin were able to prescreen children for entry into the school, and upon acceptance by admin, they were assigned an enrollment group number. Thereafter the family was informed they could register online and only those in that preassigned enrollment group could register online.
It's in the numbers
- 100% user adoption. All Summer J Camp FastPass registrations were processed online instead of paper form.
- 95% of transactions were processed on Registration Day.
- Customer service increased from a level 3 rating to a level 10 on Registration Day, which was enabled by the automation process.
- By establishing pre-qualifying requisites, 100% of applicants were successfully registered on Registration Day.
- Zero cost associated to implementing the customized rules in Salesforce.